Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Where is everybody??

Lurk around mostly.

Just came back after a few years gone.

Im pretty much out of the sport now. Knees cant take it any more. I just popped in to see if anyone had parts to sell for a project Im working on since the facebook market place is a hell-scape of "beat brass 3 way, $150" -_-
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuke View Post
    I want it, but can't afford it right now. Do you take kidneys or trades?
    Quote Originally Posted by brentmc View Post
    Sold to nuke.
    RaceGun Repository

Pretty much just hang out on FB...but not too active anymore. I come on here a few times a year anymore, and it’s more for ideas for my builds I have left.

Wedge

This COVID thing basically shut down the industry I'm in, so I've been trying to keep afloat by doing what I can. Decided to check back in on the sites. I hear Facebook is the place, but I hate Facebook so I never had an account. Glad to see some people are still active.

Wow, a lot changes. Been about 5 years since I moved and stopped playing regularly. Never sold off my cocker stuff though - I spent so long building my dream gun I dont have the heart to sell it.

Although I have to say I am very disappointed in myself for selling my half block Karni and fully body Karni. Man, those things are worth as much as gold now! oops.

Screw facebook. It should not be the Forum Of Everything. I'll poke around here more often now. CustomCockers for life!

Trust
    CC +21
    PbN +64

I log in every other month or so. It has slowed way down in terms of playing, building and just personal interest. I'm in a few groups on FB but mostly gawking.
    Hopefully things pick up this summer again.
    IXOYE
    It's Not the Answer that Enlightens but the Question

Pneucocker Full Build

Autococker Gawking Group on FB is my new home page lol
    I wield the ban-hammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulldog View Post
    And when he had opened the seventh seal, there was silence in heaven about the space of half an hour as everyone stood in awe watching wiffle sell his RDL's

autogawkers huh

This place was always my go to for paintball but its just been slow. Mostly visit MCB now. No Facebook for me, never had it and hopefully never will. I do try and check in here a few times a week