Thread: eBay: Custom Mechanical Autococker Raceguns

eBay: Custom Mechanical Autococker Raceguns

I got two Mech'd out Raceguns up for sale!

I did want to have to do this but life right now has dealt me a serious hand.

1st "Racewood" Autococker assembled and anodized by Rob from Blizzard Anodizing - https://www.ebay.com/itm/Custom-Half...r/324281562138

2nd "Acid" Racegun assembled and anodized by Rob from Blizzard Anodizing - https://www.ebay.com/itm/Custom-Half...r/324297543862

Both are in mint condition.

These are both priced as premium complete autocockers, however I am interested in offers.

I choose to put these up on eBay and link them here due to the prices on both of these, in order to protect me and the buyer.

DM me on here or on eBay with any questions, offers or concerns.

Thanks,
    FREE FLOWS & RACEGUNS

-CC

Quote Originally Posted by docfire View Post
    Rule #1 please
    Furthermore - I could be going out on a limb here - but I think you’re “outside the box” unless those are Australian dollars.
    I wield the ban-hammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulldog View Post
    And when he had opened the seventh seal, there was silence in heaven about the space of half an hour as everyone stood in awe watching wiffle sell his RDL's

Sorry I wasn't aware of that rule, you can pull it down if you must.

I'd really prefer to do the deal in larger market place with Buyer/Seller protection.

These were both $2,000 builds (Anno, Shipping, Tax, and Custom Work included) ... Also no one is a selling anything like this currently so its hard bench mark them.

Maybe part prices have changed but at the same time I am interested in offers as well.

I wouldn't have put these up if I really didn't have to but life in 2020 is more complicated then I imagined it would be =/

I am interested in what you would value these at?
    FREE FLOWS & RACEGUNS

-CC