Thread: Top 3

Top 3

Hello all...
    It's been years and now I have kids that want to get into paintball...

I don't want to build anything anymore. Those days are over. I see a bunch of new cockers on the scene. What's the top 3 manufacturers out here now selling new built mech cockers?

Freeflow
    Shocktech
    ��
    Inception third I guess.

I can certainly build you something. I run Cocker Top on Facebook and YouTube.
    I wield the ban-hammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulldog View Post
    And when he had opened the seventh seal, there was silence in heaven about the space of half an hour as everyone stood in awe watching wiffle sell his RDL's

So I have a 13 year old and 12 year old asking to get into paintball, and just took my 13 year old out yesterday. I thought about them starting on autocockers, but honestly as much as I love mine, they’re often too temperamental and external moving parts. I picked up 4 mags for about $300 each (2 Micromags, 1 automag, 1 minimal), sent them out to someone that works on mags to get them teched, and the mag shot perfectly.
    I had 3 cockers (Twister F5, 99 Evo, and 97 BBT mini cocker) all gave me some trouble at one point (chopping paint, leaking ram). The week prior I had my 2 kids shooting targets in the yard with the minimags and automag, and the Evo. Even though both felt like the Evo was more consistent and ‘accurate,’ they preferred the mags since there were no external parts to mess with.
    CHICAGO DAMAGE, INC
    WISEGUYS
    Looking for Bonebrakes, Westwoods, Supercocker LE
    gun pics

As far as Cockers go I really tried not to like them but the Resurrection is really nice for the money. I still use my oldies but for the money you can't go wrong

May I suggest looking at the planet eclipse emek? They are the new standard for mechanical markers, in my opinion.

Outstanding performance for the value, very light and durable.
    Last edited by paintballedbackin88; 08-16-2021 at 11:46 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicodemus View Post
    You're just all kinds of old school cool
    My Collection