Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Racegun Q&A/FACTS sticky

I have all the parts, just not the time to sit down and solder/shrink them. If you want to give it a shot LMK.

Hey guys. I picked up a raw (I believe 2005) half block body kit and I have some questions about completing it. I plan to make it a pump for now, but want to piece together everything to make it complete/original in the meantime.

The main question I have, is what do I need for the pin that screws in to the bottom of the back block and goes in to the hammer? It it just a standard cocker hammer lug by chance?

The other questions I have are on the completion of the trigger frame/electronics.

What I have:
    -Trigger/Frame
    -F1 noid
    -Eyes/wiring
    -Button pad/wiring
    -Charge port/wiring
    -Charger/data cable

What I need:

-Circuit board
    -Sear solenoid
    -Sear
    -Sear pin
    -Trigger pin
    -Trigger spring

Is there anything that I'm missing from the grip frame, beside some screws/ set screws? Is there, by chance, a generic solenoid that is known to work in the trigger frame?

Any help is greatly appreciated!

For the back block pin, you need to grab grub screw and cut the threads off the bottom.

In the past I've used a friends lathe to them off.

I can't remember the thread size but I think I have it somewhere written down.

I'd just go to the hardware store and see what fits.
    FREE FLOWS & RACEGUNS

-CC

Hi Guys,

so i got my long wanted Race gun...Bought it in the US and had it send to me in Holland (Netherlands) .... got the gun and build a pop's asa on it ... got the link off this post from the seller ...

But the gun ain't firing !!! the seller is as me at a loss why ...

Hope u guys can help me get it going....

Battery is full - paint in the hopper ( seller told me it wont fire without paint) - air up the gun ( very small leak in the ram, fix that tomorrow) - turn thew gun on and life - pull the trigger and nothing happens - cock it manually (feel resitance from the ram), then it fires but ball drops 3 ft infront - HP reg is at 325psi - lpr get air - soli gets air - air flows from soli to ram ------

that is how far we got now .....

PLS HELP

Quote Originally Posted by haxorwear View Post
    I have all the parts, just not the time to sit down and solder/shrink them. If you want to give it a shot LMK.
    Hax let’s get a couple batteries going yeah? Sign me up.
    I wield the ban-hammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulldog View Post
    And when he had opened the seventh seal, there was silence in heaven about the space of half an hour as everyone stood in awe watching wiffle sell his RDL's

And you know I’m in for one or two, I have a trifade body I’m putting together that needs a battery and a board

Quote Originally Posted by wiffle32 View Post
    Hax let’s get a couple batteries going yeah? Sign me up.

I'm having issues sourcing cells... My last two supplier orders were cancelled and nobody notified me. I'm trying a new distributor.

Getting tough to get these, we may be down to the last batch possible here pretty soon. I've had issues using step up/down converters and other cell types in my race markers. I get odd board behaviors. Will keep trying to come up with an alternative solution