Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Racegun Q&A/FACTS sticky

Thanks NewRaceOwner

So... I take it there is a computer program that accompanies the RaceFrame?

RIP- Race interface program
    download at http://www.racegun.dk/downloads.html
    This has been a TEST, This life has been a TEST.
    Had this been an Actual LIFE you would had lived in
    the Mountains, Never worked and SKIED EVERY DAY

Cant get out of safe mode

Hi
    Just charged up my ANS racegun after not beening used for at least 2 years turned it on OK put it in safe mode and turned the eyes on butnow I want to turn it off but cant get it out of safe mode (led RED) will not go to green
    any ideas

thanx John
    will only make the best no crap or can't sleep
    C/F TRIGGERS AVAILABLE NOW
    http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v471/acidcustom/
    check out the link for parts available now
    http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v471/acidcustom/
    acidcustom@yahoo.com.au

Where can eyes be found for these?

NewRaceOwner has eyes available...

And don't know if anyone ever answered Acid's post... you hold "v + 0" (bottom and top buttons) to put it back into safe. The same way you take it out of safe. Red is ready to fire, and Green is safe. If that doesn't work, just unplug the battery from the board. It may have just powered up in a weird state, otherwise you may have an electronics issue.

Does anyone have a link to the manual for the newer grips, if it exists? I didn't see it on racegun.dk.

I picked up a Racegun Halfblock and wanted to see if I was missing anything.

Thanks in advance!

oh wow...I never subscribed to this thread (yup, I'm an idiot) so didn't even realise people were posting in here...LOL

if any of the above questions still need answered, PLEASE feel free to PM me...if they HAVE been answered, thanks to those who provided the answers...

sorry for not paying attention fellas I am now subscribed, and should be more "on top" of the questions...

Quote Originally Posted by ACiD Custom View Post
    Hi
    Just charged up my ANS racegun after not beening used for at least 2 years turned it on OK put it in safe mode and turned the eyes on butnow I want to turn it off but cant get it out of safe mode (led RED) will not go to green
    any ideas

thanx John
    turning it on IS putting it in safe mode...you have to press and hold the down arrow AND the power button simultaneously in order to go red/live fire mode...I'm guessing that's what you mean? that you are in fire mode? you have to reverse the process, as haxorwear meantioned, and press and hold the down arrow and power button to switch out of live fire mode, into safe mode, THEN you can use the power button to turn the frame off...

or...

there is a glitch that when the eyes are enabled, if you've pulled the trigger, the frame won't turn off until it senses the bolt cycle...if you're in live mode with the eyes on, and you've pulled the trigger, the frame wants to complete the cycle before it shuts off...I'm guessing that there's no air in the marker, so it would be a matter of pulling the block back until the barrel clears the breach, then pushing it forward once again, breaking the eye beam...the frame should turn off normally at this point...but if you pull the trigger again, you'll have to repeat the process

Quote Originally Posted by haxorwear View Post
    Does anyone have a link to the manual for the newer grips, if it exists? I didn't see it on racegun.dk.

I picked up a Racegun Halfblock and wanted to see if I was missing anything.

Thanks in advance!
    there isn't a manual for the Racegun Halfie that I am aware of...as far as the operation of the gun, and the parts, other than the frame, and electronics, it operates the same as any other 'cocker...

I will attempt to list all parts that you wouldn't find on a standard half-blocked 'cocker, if you're just trying to take inventory other than the frame and electronics, the only other difference is that the hammer is reset/cocked by a lug attached to the sled/back-block..

Frame components:
    frame/trigger (trigger pin if it's a pre-'05 frame)
    removeable trigger guard (unless it's an ANS frame)
    circuit board
    data/charging port
    membrane pad
    patented Racegun sear and roller cage system
    sear-noid
    battery (9-volt in the case of Freeflow frames that haven't been upgraded)
    eyes and covers (if so equipped)
    cocking noid/5-way (one of 3 different versions)
    cocking noid mount of some sort (some were integrated with the front block, the older ones were sheet metal, and a very few screwed into the front block like the eblade housings)

hope that helps

is there a place to download a racegun manual?

nevermind

firmware 4.0.0 isnt there???? when i tried to download it it says find or save. when i save its nothing.

how can i get 4.0 now?

i have the RIP 2.0.0 compressed folder. i dont need the older versions do i first?

and on firmware do i need to download all the firmwares also?

i dont have a racegun but im getting all the info i can before somthing happens to it all.
    Last edited by cockerfanatic; 06-14-2009 at 12:25 AM.

does anyone know if there is anyplace that sells Racegun parts still. Been out of the racegun sceen along time.