PDA

View Full Version : Shock tech swing?

Cody87617
11-17-2009, 10:17 PM
I tried trading my sov, but no luck, so I am thinking of working on her a bit. I set the regs, and the thing shoots fine, but I want to try to make it faster. I have a benchmark double on her, but I am thinking of trying to fit a shock tech swing on it. The thing is, on a cocker, you have to invert the front/back three way hoeses. Is there anyway a swing could work on a sovereign? Any one do work on sov triggers?

cockerfanatic
11-18-2009, 05:32 AM
you only have to flip the hoses around when your using a shocktech bomb 3 way not the frame

FeWolf
11-20-2009, 08:52 PM
one thing I have seen done is replacing the 3way with a Shocktech Bomb, also over tapping the front block to take autococker LPR, or you could use a piece of plumbing pipe

here is the articile by G3
http://www.g3pb.com/2001/proj-sovereign.html

what did you want for you SOV II

Cody87617
11-20-2009, 09:04 PM
Its in the general classifides- Was looking to trade for a mag more than anything. Listed as 230- But after looking over older posts, I think I am going to get a quote from KPCS to do more work...

k.macocker
11-21-2009, 12:07 AM
Actually if u search. You'll find sovs have been electroed and swing framed before. It will work. Just need to oblong the mounting hole and mount the 3wAy.

Bomb systemx psychoballistic and dye 3ways all require hose reversal

and when going from slider to swing. Or swing to slider. Hoses are reversed. Unless you switch the frame and one of the mentioned 3ways at the same time!! Lol

FeWolf
11-21-2009, 12:57 AM
Actually Kmac is doing an E sov for me:D

cmdaily
01-27-2010, 02:50 AM
you only have to flip the hoses around when your using a shocktech bomb 3 way not the frame

This is incorrect. A swing frame pushes the 3 way rod forward and a slide trigger pulls it back so the hoses are reversed.... unless like Kmac said you replace the 3way with a 3 oring 3way that would reverse it back.