Page 1 of 307 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: What did you get in the mail today?

Thumbs up What did you get in the mail today?

What did you get in the mail today? Was it a new trigger shoe? a nice Karni? Or was it that oops ASA that you needed to complete your setup? Whatever you got, post it up.

This beauty made its way to me today:

Last edited by Lokimatrix; 08-02-2016 at 02:51 PM.

i didnt take good (non cell phone) pictures yet, but i got some new red grips for my STDM5, they are DM3 type, but they were NIB, which for any of the non ultralight DM grips is a remarkably hard thing to find now-a-days

and something that increased the awesome factor of my T2 by a factor of 12.. a CCM stick feed

Tracker
    Last edited by Tracker; 08-17-2012 at 03:27 AM.

Thanks bud. Good to see you're back. I got this one from Ken, not sure if its the one you sold a while back. Overall its in great shape but it does have a few scratches around the feedneck, can you recognize it by the marks?

@Tracker - Thats a beauty, man. I had a STDM4 back in the day .. 'shot ridiculously fast and smooth.

Thanks. Check out the pics in VMOT if you haven't.

When I owned and sold it, it didn't have all those marks. It may or may not be my gun, but if it is.. it surely got used quite a bit.

Yeah, I gotta go check 'em out.

Yeah, I remember yours, and it was immaculate. I cant imagine this one got used that much in a 6-month span. Who knows though, if it was, then man, someone had a field day with it -- I mean its not in bad shape at all, but its definitely used.

Its all good though, I bought it with the intention of using it on the field, so now I've got peace of mind and I don't have to worry about scratching it, etc, unlike my other EVO, which I still haven't gotten myself to play with -- its TOO clean.
    Last edited by Lokimatrix; 08-16-2012 at 10:14 PM.

Very nice! Evos were built to be played with. My 2k1 black magic went down on autococker vs automag day (hpr too low/forgot to sweetspot when changing out valve) and so the Evo came out to save the day. Functioned flawlessly in the extreme heat, even as paint melted in our hoppers and pods. Actually melted a full case and a half of evil. What are you regulating with, ninja slp? If so, how do you like it?
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicodemus View Post
    You're just all kinds of old school cool
    My Collection

Good to see you back as well Elliot.
    Here's something that might seem familiar to you.

Just got this red/black eclipse oops on/off and rail this week. This was from two different sellers. As you may notice the rail is new, but the on/off is well used. Its not a perfect match, but I think this is as good as its going to get.

Last edited by rschoi_75; 08-17-2012 at 12:08 AM.

Here is my latest PU, brand new WGP Pro Edition Karni. (2,200 shots on the counter).

Thanks Rich. Looks nice
    You can always match ano the rail and on/off to match the red. It should be a lot easier to match than the super dark red/black color in front of the gun, maybe?