Page 307 of 307 FirstFirst ... 207257297305306307
Results 3,061 to 3,069 of 3069

Thread: What did you get in the mail today?

Quote Originally Posted by skinnyfatguy View Post
    Those into retro gaming will appreciate this. For those who are curious, more info can be found in the link below, or on any of the numerous youtube reviews.

http://www.retrousb.com/product_info...products_id=78

I apologize for the text post but does playing these games in supposed HD actually have a noticeable difference? I never understood how they could call an 8bit piece of software "High Def".

Work in progress. Grips panels came in this weekend:

Wedge

I got my Shop Fox Pen Lathe in the mail today, along with a tool table!! So excited!! Hope to be working on bolts soon!!

Quote Originally Posted by cfos00 View Post
    I got my Shop Fox Pen Lathe in the mail today, along with a tool table!! So excited!! Hope to be working on bolts soon!!
    That's awesome good to see more cc members doing their own custom stuff, looking to upgrade my lathe to a longer bed for barrel work.

Quote Originally Posted by TrustMe View Post
    That's awesome good to see more cc members doing their own custom stuff, looking to upgrade my lathe to a longer bed for barrel work.
    It's a small lathe, only 8x13. I plan on making small parts for me, and hopefully make some BPS reflex kits with aluminum linkage arms plus delrin jam bolts (helps a TON) and hopefully have it pay for itself. I did get to get a nice lathe tutoring session with Ty McNeer, but it was on a 5k mill. This one is a whole lot less fancy, but hopefully I can still make some good stuff! I am really excited to get to it.

Good day! Got my new spire III and the custom cleats I'd been waiting on!!

Kracken #20 and the grip frame I'm going to put on it. now I need to get to work buying the rest of the parts before ano.