Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Computer hacker errr tech?

Quote Originally Posted by dbkid0486 View Post
    Whats up with your sale? No more parts? How can that be?
    pm ttt, he will tell you all about it. mainly i raised enough money for that sex change i wanted.

no to up and old thread but I just saw this now. I apologize about that, you should have just pm'ed me.
    OK think you can get the Jordan12 flue game.
    I dont think it will be a general release so it might be hard to get.
    They come out in May so Ill PM you when it gets closer

Quote Originally Posted by Triemferent View Post
    OK think you can get the Jordan12 flue game.
    I dont think it will be a general release so it might be hard to get.
    They come out in May so Ill PM you when it gets closer
    those should not be a problem. PM me and ill get you my number so its easier for you to contact me.

so a while back when I posted this, I swore there was someone that was hired by Nike to combat the bot problem.
    I remember reading that either in a PM or a post. Anyone remember who that was? I don’t seem to have the messages in my inbox anymore. I wanted to hear their thoughts on the recent Nike scandal and the alleged hacking of the SNKRS app.

That was me. They were a customer of my company (which I've since sold) and we worked with them to identify and prevent bots/hackers from infiltrating their cloud-based apps and services.

Quote Originally Posted by haxorwear View Post
    That was me. They were a customer of my company (which I've since sold) and we worked with them to identify and prevent bots/hackers from infiltrating their cloud-based apps and services.
    thought it may have been but didn’t want to assume.

So i guess you don’t really know what happened then. I figure you saw the news report. I’m very curious if that lady was giving him code to cheat the app.

thought it may have been but didn’t want to assume.

So i guess you don’t really know what happened then. I figure you saw the news report. I’m very curious if that lady was giving him code to cheat the app.
    Highly doubtful. The way their internal code source control is structured would lead me to believe she didn't have access to anything of value. She was VP/GM for NA -- not someone who has access to gitlab.

The kid was using a known bot script to circumvent poorly structured sneaker e-commerce sites. She wouldn't have had the technical acumen to assist. In fact, it's more likely she either connected him to an internal dev and they worked with a man on the inside, or the kid gleaned enough about how their ecommerce policies worked through his mom's access to internal documentation that he found a loophole.

Look at what's going on with nvidia/amd GPUs. Bots are destroying the ecommerce sites every time there is a release. It's the same sneaker bot tech turned even more aggressive. Nothing new here.

Quote Originally Posted by haxorwear View Post

In fact, it's more likely she either connected him to an internal dev and they worked with a man on the inside, or the kid gleaned enough about how their ecommerce policies worked through his mom's access to internal documentation that he found a loophole.
    this makes the most sense I guess.

Now, since your no longer affiliated, you ready to clean up on some SNKRS drops? lollll pm me
    Last edited by dbkid0486; 03-09-2021 at 06:44 PM.