Thread: Gen 1 Ripper: Time to sell?

Gen 1 Ripper: Time to sell?

Sorry for the crappy pic. I am the original owner of this. I played a lot of paintball in the late 90s. I sent the body to the machine shop for milling in the very first batch I believe (possibly second, but it is definitely a very early ripper body). Mostly AKALMP and Palmer's parts. I think the barrel is cobra all parts are chrome/nickel. Its been a long time since I have done anything related to autocockers, so I don't remember the details. I know I tried to put the best of the best parts at the time however. Anyways, I have some emotional attachment to this but it has sat in a gun bag in my garage for a decade +. Body is in good shape and of course not drilled. Parts should be good as well but hasn't been aired in a long time.

If y'all will humor me: What's it worth if I were to sell?

Thanks

alot. unsure really, prolly like 1500+. best of all rippers imo

Well I dug it out of storage last night for some better pics. I think the one I posted yesterday is very old. A few of the parts are newer I see. I think I played with it once or twice a decade ago.
    Rubber grips are sticky, and there are a few tool marks on the reg and 3way. Chrome is chipping off the front block. Body is in pretty great shape otherwise.

Seems like this forum isnt really used these days. Do I need to go to pbnation or facebook for a proper appraisal? From what I can see early centerfeed rippers with the site rail and sawblade graphic are uncommon. I think the titanium color is perfect for this milling, but I am highly biased.

yeah sadly this site is pretty dead nowadays. mcarterbrown is more active and better group than facebook or pbn.