Thread: MQ2 Issue.. Playing Skirmish

MQ2 Issue.. Playing Skirmish

My f-ing dragon fly cocker build is driving me NUTS. I changed everything to Autococker parts with a MQ2. Marker ran ok but boarder line hot. My son ran it for over 1 year. Slowely the FPS was creeping higher. At 290bps it was too hot. Changed out the HPR and it was either 360 or 100. Nothing between. Changed the HPR to a new Inception Design. Now I am 340 or 170. Nothing in between. Dropped S.O.N. from 4.0 @ 3.5 it wont shoot but no change on FPS. Help please ! !
    S.O.N. - 4.0
    C.D.E.L. - 14.9
    C.O.N. - 40
    C.T.O. - 1.0
    C.O.F.F. - 33
    Also changed out the MQ2 with another unit. No change. Plus it leaks air 100% of the time.

There are too many things going on here to pin down one problem. I recommend starting from scratch using the setup guide:
    http://customcockers.com/forum/showt...5771-MQ2-Guide
    I wield the ban-hammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulldog View Post
    And when he had opened the seventh seal, there was silence in heaven about the space of half an hour as everyone stood in awe watching wiffle sell his RDL's

The leaks are fixable, the fps is what has me stumped. I have looked for a white spacer but I don't see it on any of my MQ2s. What am I looking for?